"No matter what happens in the kitchen, never apologize." - Julia Child

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Raquel Likes Food is moving!

Hello friends!

Yes, I know it's been 5 months since I last posted in here. What a hiatus!

What have I been doing during that time? A lot of things. Among them, I've started a new job and moved to a new apartment. And there were some other things in there as well that I don't necessarily want to discuss, but let's just say that I did a lot of changing and thinking.

While I still love writing about food, I've found that having a blog devoted solely to writing about food isn't doing it for me. There are a lot of other things I want to write about: books, work, helpful household hints, adorable bargains I just scored that I can't wait to wear. It seems odd to write about those things in a food blog, and because I found that I wanted to talk about other things, I stopped writing here for a while. But now I'm finding myself really missing having a regular outlet to share my thoughts, so I've decided to change this blog into a blog that incorporates all of the things I love. Food will still be a big focus, of course, because I love food and can't really give up writing about it and experimenting with it. But I'll also dish on other things I'm passionate about as well.

So I wanted to tell you all that in just a few days, I'll be migrating this blog to a completely new URL: www.raqueldishes.blogspot.com

All the same content that's on this blog will appear on the new blog, but it will be expanded to include new content. 


So update those Google Readers, folks! And stay tuned for more good stuff, brought to you on a regular basis.

No comments: