"No matter what happens in the kitchen, never apologize." - Julia Child

Monday, February 22, 2010

Squidgy eggs: EggWatchers!

All of you know how much I love eggs, and I've talked on here before about how one of the first things I really learned how to cook properly was eggs. Well, behold! EggWatchers!

This website helps you properly prepare a boiled egg. It's quite adorable! The graphics are really cute. I also love that the site uses the word "squidgy" to describe the state of the egg's innards, because it's a pretty perfect word to describe eggs in that particular state of doneness. It also times how long the egg should stay in for. Not that I keep my computer in the kitchen or anything, and not that I don't already know how to boil an egg, but it's still pretty charming nonetheless. Enjoy!

No comments: